Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Marketing Plan Ideas

What i'm planning on doing is a kind of infomercial/ commercial of my product with a power point presentation. My product is Victoria Springs Vodka, made form Victoria Falls In zimbabwe. I already got an idea for a design for the vodka bottle. It is going to be a bottle shaped just like the Zimbabwean bird that is on our flag. Its One side is going to be see through, then the back is going to have a picture of the Victoria falls on the inside, kinda like Parrot Bay liquor or Fuji water. I plan on designing the bottle using photo shop.
I still have not came up with the perfect sales pitch, but once I have all the pertinent information needed and research for the project I will be able to come up with one. My main focus though is on the cultural aspect of the vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment