Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eoc week 10

My favorite store that I like to go to is Best Buy. The reason why I love that store is because I love electronics. The only other store that offered electronics like best buy was Circuit City, but they went out of business. Even if they were still in business I still would go to Best Buy because they have a wider range of electronics. Also
Best Buy has bigger departments than any other Electronic store. For example, they have an excellent selection of music cd’s. I’m a big lover of Hip Hop music. You can basically call me a connoisseur of Hip Hop music. I don’t really listen to any mainstream rap so I go for old and semi new “underground” or independent artists. Other Electronic stores don’t carry those cd’s. Also Best Buy’s prices for cd’s are $14.99 or cheaper.
One of the main reason why I love Best Buy is that when I walk into the store, I feel like a little kid walking in a toy store. There are tons of gadgets and video games and electronics that you can play with. You can test out almost all the products before you even purchase them. I like that about the stores. Also I have a lot of knowledge about a lot of products so I go there to pick the brains of all the employees that work there. I always walk out the store saying “I already knew all that, but I just didn’t know the technical way to approach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment